Renaud Delaage, Founder
- Responsible for deal origination, M&A, operations, and management of the firm.
- Renaud has 15 years of experience in finance, investment and Private Equity.
- Before founding Reedcapital, Renaud Delaage was partner at Brinon Investissement and worked before for Deloitte & Touche in France and in Gabon.
- Renaud holds a Masters in Finance from University Paris IX-Dauphine and a Master of Business Administration from INSEAD.
- In charge of financial, industrial, strategic due diligences and portfolio management.
- Fabien has 14 years of experience in the Industry and in the Management Consulting.
- Prior to joining Reedcapital, Fabien was principal at BCG and worked before as Vice-President Purchasing at Bosch and Chassis Brakes International.
- Fabien holds a Master of Engineering from Supelec ( France) and a Master of business Administration from INSEAD.